How has your project failed?Enterprise-class business management systems are never ‘one size fits all’ solutions. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (formally Microsoft Dynamics AX) projects may fail for a number of reasons, including:
- The partner may not have understood the complexity of the business when bidding for the project, as a result had not budgeted enough money to finish the job to the right standard
- Upon starting the project, the partner moves in a junior or less experienced project team
- Rushing certain parts of the design without fully understanding the complexity of the business functions. Missed requirements may cause a complete redesign that could be costly.
- Vague documentation with unclear deliverables and prices
- Badly organised or executed data migration
- Lack of control reports and reports in general
- Time and materials work exceeding budget estimates without warning
What’s different about Teqhou’s Project Recovery?
- We offer a full project audit to highlight issues
- We create a tailor-made plan for your project
- We retain whatever we can and create a plan to move forward
- We try to give you the honest and unvarnished truth about the project issues